
We made it home to
Utah from sunny
California! The month flew by for both Will and me. Will was busy doing his only out rotation at
Children's Hospital Central California while I stayed with my parents just an hour away. Will was busy pulling 12-14 hour shifts with call every fourth night and loving every minute of it (besides the no sleep). It was tricky at first getting the hang of all the hospital lingo, but after week one it sounded to me like they liked him just as much as he liked them! I guess we
will find out in March:) The
most exciting news is that half way through the rotation he found out that
he passed his boards! He was so relieved! He was also excited at the same time because there aren't any more tests for a while and graduation is in sight! The boys and I were lucky to see him on the weekends (especially when he could keep his eyes open from being post call) but by the end of the month I could tell both of them were
having a hard time without their daddy. I am so glad my parents agreed to having us stay with them for the month so I could have some
help with the boys. I got to hear my parents teach in their institute mission ( which I really enjoyed, they are wonderful teachers) and relax and enjoy my mom's cooking. Also I think I ate a
piece of pie every single day. It was Marie Callendar's pie sale month:) And my mom and I made 2 lemon cream pies from the lemons off their tree. Luke managed to get some
swimming time in during the warm sunny days, and at night he would feed Bullet the horse, chase Snowy the kitty, or play down by the creek and rocks with my mom or dad.
Cohen had some adventure of his own which I will have to save for another post. But it is so good to be home and I am
looking forward to all the time I get to spend with Will before Residency!



1 comment:
Glad to know you guys had so much fun in Cali. I am so jealous!
Post a Comment