I want to kidnap you kids, I'm not kidding. I wish Cohen wasn't covering your face in the last one because it is my favorite. The way Cohen is looking at Luke is priceless. Luke is a natural, he has the perfect smile that makes anyone looking at the picture smile. I know I am =)
8 comments:
Hayley - these photos are great!! I love the black-and-white. =)
So cute, all of your pictures are!
You guys look great!! I'm sure Cali was awesome. I know I sure miss socal. However, its good have you guys back!!
Your have such a beautiful family! I love the pictures! I miss you guys! We need to plan a get together!
I want to kidnap you kids, I'm not kidding. I wish Cohen wasn't covering your face in the last one because it is my favorite. The way Cohen is looking at Luke is priceless. Luke is a natural, he has the perfect smile that makes anyone looking at the picture smile. I know I am =)
Hayley!!!
Beautiful photos. Miss ya! Lucky girl you got to go back to Cali! That's where I first met ya. Keep smiling :)
How cute! You guys did great, and you are a hottie mommy!
You have such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment