Friday, November 16, 2007

Before

This is a picture I took yesterday. Will is so funny. An hour or so before he has to fly to Albuquerque for an interview, I look out the window and there is my husband climbing the tree putting up Christmas lights! I love how excited he gets about decorating, its contagious:) Luke was so happy he got to help. And I am just glad Will didn't fall out of the tree! Once our tree is done, I will have to post a picture so we can compare it to temple square, hehe:)
PS- That is only two of the 20 or so strands of lights we have:) Anyone have a ladder?




6 comments:

Makenna said...

He was in a t-shirt - so it cant be that cold at your house. I bet Luke loved it!

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

SOOO fun! That is hilarious - an hour before! Talk about efficient! I think it would take us an hour to get our lights out and untangled! Hope is interview went well!

Marshall said...

Albuquerque! Sweet! It's cool, I swear. We've been trying to get old college friends to move out here with us for the past few years. So far, no one's taken the bait.

The Tolberts said...

This is something I would ask my husband to do right before and he would loook at me like I was insane:) What a fun guy, I can't wait to meet him next week I hope, we're still on for the 26th or 27th right? I"ll call you this week. Also, I tagged you, check out my blog to know what to do:)

J-Dawg said...

Wow, nice work Will. But we don't want any broken limbs...ha ha.

Kierstin said...

LOL!!! I am glad there is some one out there who is even more crazy about Christmas decorations than I am. Great job Will. You were meant to be a pediatrician because you are a kid at heart.