Somehow this haircut makes him look so much older! Isn't it nice that you can jsut buzz boy's hair? I'm so bad with hair I'm probably going to traumatize poor Lauryn.
Who is that kid? That doesn't look like the Luke I know. The pic in the middle looks like he is 15! So sad that they have to grow up and become men-yuck! Cohen is getting more cute by the minute, we just can't wait to see you guys this Spring. Don't feed them so much so we will recognize them when we see them =)
I love this picture! You have such a cute Blog. And such a cute family! I got my sister Mary to start bloging and had to show here yours as an example of how cute you can make them. We would both like to sign up for a lesson or two on how to do the digital srapbooking. I just love it! Cute! Cute!
12 comments:
Luke is sooo cute!!! He's got the Peterson chin and jaw I think!
Somehow this haircut makes him look so much older! Isn't it nice that you can jsut buzz boy's hair? I'm so bad with hair I'm probably going to traumatize poor Lauryn.
Who is that kid? That doesn't look like the Luke I know. The pic in the middle looks like he is 15!
So sad that they have to grow up and become men-yuck! Cohen is getting more cute by the minute, we just can't wait to see you guys this Spring. Don't feed them so much so we will recognize them when we see them =)
handsome handsome handsome!!!
ha ha!!! he looks great with his head shaved. luke is turning into quite the "man":) he looks like the next Kurt Angle!!!!
Hayley, you are such a good scrap-booker!!! I wish we lived closer so I could take lessons... =)
So cute I love all of you digital scrap booking. I had no idea you were so crafty!
Luke has grown up so much since the last time we saw you guys> He is a handsome little guy.
I love this picture! You have such a cute Blog. And such a cute family! I got my sister Mary to start bloging and had to show here yours as an example of how cute you can make them. We would both like to sign up for a lesson or two on how to do the digital srapbooking. I just love it! Cute! Cute!
Looky Looky at you! Crafty blogger, scrapbooker! I am loving the red, green, and light blue. He is SOO cute! Remember I have 2 girls!! ;)
Cute! Your scrapbooking/blogging stuff is so cute. Now, if only I could steal a little of your creativity!!!
Post a Comment