BYU!
Yep can you believe it. Will applied to University of Utah over BYU the school he later graduated from:) Silly boy, the only reason he chose BYU after staying on the East Coast for a couple years was to meet a girl. I just found out last week that he had applied to U of U and I was cracking up. The things you learn after 4 and a half years of marriage.
Yep can you believe it. Will applied to University of Utah over BYU the school he later graduated from:) Silly boy, the only reason he chose BYU after staying on the East Coast for a couple years was to meet a girl. I just found out last week that he had applied to U of U and I was cracking up. The things you learn after 4 and a half years of marriage.
1 comment:
Well, I guess we'll give Will a pass and be grateful he saw the light!
Post a Comment