
The other day the boys were playing and I was busy on the computer. I heard some cute little noises and I looked over and there was Cohen pretending to ride in the hall tree. It was so sweet because he had the biggest grin on his face. I love seeing my boys get creative. Sometimes I just ignore them until they start to play on their own and I am always pleasantly surprised to see what they come up with! Luke also loves to climb on the hall tree and store toys in it.
Also, one more little note before I forget. We went to IKEA today and bought the car rug that we have wanted to get Luke for a long time. It is pretty cute because it has little houses, schools, and other places to drive your cars. At the top of the rug is a castle. Luke was driving to the top and as he drove onto the castle he said, "I am going to the temple!" It is so rewarding to know your kids retain more than the rantings and ravings of all the naughty things they have done.
2 comments:
I LOVE your new layout!! You are so talented.
That is So cute! Both Cohen's idea, his pictures, and Luke's temple trip!! You have the cutest boys!
Post a Comment