Too many people in this neighborhood are into decorating as much or more than Will is... so this year we won't be winning the most lights award. (Ours is the first house.)
Well, actually we inherited all the blue lights from our wedding:) Our colors were blue and silver. But we kind of like the blue to support the Cougars too! Will didn't take a picture of the red and white "U of U" house! It's pretty funny:) I can't wait to hear all the comments at church tomorrow about the "Holy War"
Looks good! We need to take a picture of this house a few streets over from us. It's ridiculous! Of course, we'd actually have to post video to get the full effect of it because it plays music!
I will get a picture of our house when Merrill is done....dont worry - we are not doing anything like yours - we just ran out of lights....that happens when you only get 3 packs.
The number of lights, maybe not, but the tree....the cool one done right before his interview....looks AWESOME!!! Have you read or seen "Skipping Christmas"??!! You would like it (go the movie route if you don't want to read it..I am so with you), it is just as funny and entertaining. Your lights competition reminded me. =)
6 comments:
Still looks pretty good to me. Is the blue for BYU?
Well, actually we inherited all the blue lights from our wedding:) Our colors were blue and silver. But we kind of like the blue to support the Cougars too! Will didn't take a picture of the red and white "U of U" house! It's pretty funny:) I can't wait to hear all the comments at church tomorrow about the "Holy War"
Looks good! We need to take a picture of this house a few streets over from us. It's ridiculous! Of course, we'd actually have to post video to get the full effect of it because it plays music!
I will get a picture of our house when Merrill is done....dont worry - we are not doing anything like yours - we just ran out of lights....that happens when you only get 3 packs.
The number of lights, maybe not, but the tree....the cool one done right before his interview....looks AWESOME!!! Have you read or seen "Skipping Christmas"??!! You would like it (go the movie route if you don't want to read it..I am so with you), it is just as funny and entertaining. Your lights competition reminded me. =)
I so wish we were neighbors! But, I can't wait for when we are!!!
Post a Comment