It's weird being home as an adult.
Especially with kids. When I go home I feel like I am still 17 and time has stood still. But then I remember I have two kids and approaching 30! Weird! I am sure I will get over it soon enough and start helping out more with the dishes when I go home:)
But I love showing my boys where I grew up and remembering what it was like to live on a hill in the country. The view from the top is breathtaking. We were lucky it was a clear day so we could see the top of the Sierra's.
The boys had a lot of fun riding in the back of the truck and I thought I would take a short clip of the ride up since this was Cohen's first time exploring the hill.
Especially with kids. When I go home I feel like I am still 17 and time has stood still. But then I remember I have two kids and approaching 30! Weird! I am sure I will get over it soon enough and start helping out more with the dishes when I go home:)
But I love showing my boys where I grew up and remembering what it was like to live on a hill in the country. The view from the top is breathtaking. We were lucky it was a clear day so we could see the top of the Sierra's.
The boys had a lot of fun riding in the back of the truck and I thought I would take a short clip of the ride up since this was Cohen's first time exploring the hill.
4 comments:
How exciting for the boys to see where you live. Those moments in life are priceless (even though they probably won't remember, but we can only hope!)
Approaching 30? That's not fair. I'm a few months older then you and I maybe 26, but I won't be approaching 30 till I'm 29. Stay young and live up the last 4 years!
Visalia is such a beautiful place! Thanks for sharing the pictures and video. I wish thing were the same where I grew up. It went from a small farm town to a booming city. You are lucky to be able to share that with your boys!
AWESOME! Looks so familiar! Oh wait.. =) Maybe we will catch you next time! Glad you got to show the boys!
"We are in the truck!!" Was Luke making up a song?
Too bad it wasn't ED!! I miss that truck and the fun little romps we had around the dirt parking lot at GW!! GW king of the tub!! Oh I just love Visalia!!
Post a Comment