Sunday, November 4, 2007

Cohen's October



Along with the excitement of being at a new eye level, Cohen had some rough times! He has four new teeth. Which means he missed out on a lot of shuteye and so did mom. All four of them seemed to bust through the same week, it was crazy. And then during the middle of all this Cohen was running a high fever. It was so sad. He just wanted to be held and was crying all the time. I do love it when they are snuggly but my back was killing me from never putting him down. Then he broke out in the rash and we realized it wasn't just a fever from teething, he had Roseola. The rash looked really bad and I took a picture that doesn't do it justice. But as it goes, the rash was gone the next day. Also he fell down my parents steep asphalt drive way the first week and got some nice road rash on his face. I can't believe how fast they heal; a couple days later he just had scar marks on his chin. Cohen really liked finding Snowy, the cat. He would start squealing and pointing whenever he saw her, the same with the horse. He also learned how to sniff his nose and make the cutest face ever, play peek-a-boo, and make sounds with his tongue. All of which he demonstrates in this video clip!

2 comments:

DeGooyer Family said...

I love the Tigger picture! =)

Bonnie said...

Cohen is growing up so fast....poor kid sounds like he had a good and bad month! I love the video!