The boys have started to wrestle a lot more lately. I think
Cohen is getting used to it and enjoying it
more as you can see from the picture. Luke loves to
wrestle. As soon as Cohen wakes up he runs and tackles him.
Cohen is tougher now and doesn't cry
as easily.
So now I don't have to put Luke in
time out for wresting!

Cohen is getting used to it and enjoying it
more as you can see from the picture. Luke loves to
wrestle. As soon as Cohen wakes up he runs and tackles him.
Cohen is tougher now and doesn't cry
as easily.
So now I don't have to put Luke in
time out for wresting!

5 comments:
Such a cute layout!!! I love those big blue eyes.
I love the layout! Your boys are adorable!
What a change from growing up with four girls! Did we ever wrestle? I am so curious to see how it works in a family with girls and a boy. I can definitely see Lois down for some wrestling. She is such a tom boy after Asia. Maybe we'll see some take downs. Cute pictures!!
Cute! They look like they are having too much fun!!!
Too cute! I'm glad that Cohen can hold his own....Sometime I think it would have been better having two boys. Ayden thinks it is great to tackle Chloe. She's not so sure about it. We will have to put our boys in football!
P.S. I think I need another lesson on bloging from you! Yours it so cute!
Post a Comment