Thursday, September 6, 2007

I think I actually made something cute!


I really like scrap-booking, card making and other crafts but I am not usually totally happy with the outcome. Everyone else's always looks cuter and more creative! I guess it will always be like that, but nonetheless I think I will stick with it. I thought this card was pretty cute and I realize things look better if you don't get too many different colors going. When I was in CA I went to the teacher's resource center where they have tons of free di-cuts. I was going crazy doing di-cuts for almost 2 hours with my little sister. They even had really cute scrap paper that was free. I really want to get the stampin' up stuff but I figure I shouldn't get too involved until we actually have an income. And speaking of, Will has his first interview for a Pediatric Residency set up, Albuquerque, New Mexico. He met a Resident doing a rotation at Utah Valley at the same time as him and was very impressed with him and what he had to say about their program. Will even said the lady on the phone setting up the interview was super nice and accommodating too! It's so weird and exciting to think we are almost done!

6 comments:

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

HOORAY for the interview!! That is exciting! Also, you actually made something WAY cute. You ARE creative!

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

(not that I thought you weren't...I was just pointing out that see, you ARE!)

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

Sorry for the bad emPHASis. ;) Ok, enough from me.

Jill said...

Way cute I love it :)

Danette said...

You always make things that look great. If you're ever feeling like what your making looks bad just let me know and I'll send ya some samples of my craft work...It's guaranteed to boost your confidence =)!

Wilsons said...

That is really cute! You should post pics of that thing you were telling me about, it soubnded awesome! Congrats to Will; he'll do great; they'll love him!