This is Luke and his cute little friend Macie. She lives right below us in the basement; but sad to say is moving. Luke is going to be heartbroken when she leaves. Everyday he looks out the front window for her and gets so excited running around and yelling when he sees her. I don't know if she really feels the same way. As you can see from the pictures, I guess it's true there is always one who likes the other person more in a relationship. But as it goes in real life, the one who likes the other person more usually gets their heart broken!
2 days ago
6 comments:
I love it! In a couple of those pictures he looks like he is holding on to her for dear life. He must already sense the lopsided love!
I am the mother of that macie and she will marry luke!! and don't worry hayley, the happiest part of macie's day is when she is with him. those pictures are sooo cute and the movie!! so funny! what's with macie's hand in her pocket?? We'll have to play the movie at their luncheon.
by the way hayley, macie just woke up (yes it's 10:30) and she said "I want to see uke." So i let her watch the movie 5 times, she kept saying "again."
How adorable!
Did Luke get his moves from Jeff? I couldn't stop laughing! Luke can have macie, but I got dibs on Cohen for Chloe....How else are we suppost to go on trips as inlaws! I love the pics!
that vid is awesome!!! they sure know how to shake it. i hope to see them both in the next ward talent show:)
Post a Comment