Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Utah Crew

The boys had a conference last Friday and some of us got together. It was fun to see all the kids play together while we hung out and got caught up. It is always nice to chat with others going through the same experiences as yourself.







It is also
nice to let children entertain themselves while you sit back and enjoy good company. There ended up being a lot of boys. What was in that Kirksville water?

I also just learned that fire fox is a way better host than safari for blogging. There are so many more options available for posts! And if anyone ever wants to come down and hang out at my house for education day you are totally welcome! The more the merrier.

4 comments:

Heather said...

i love the blog makeover, it looks so cute! i think i need to do something to spice mine up!

Aubrey said...

This is so cute Hayley. I love your blog. So motivating. It looks like I missed out on some fun days at your house!!!

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

LOVE YOUR NEW LOOK!! It is SO cute! I don't ever want to hear you say you are not creative. I have no clue about all this scrapbook stuff. I helped you get you blogging (or so you say), so get me more creative!! (If that is ever even possible!)SO cute!

Also, so jealous of the fun playgroup! It is like being in Kville all over again! I miss all of you! =(

Katherine said...

how fun! It's fun to see you guys getting together out there. I love your layouts!