I got to babysit the boys while Heidi and Marcus went out and it was so easy. The little boys hung out together and the big boys played together! Spence is such a good little walker I couldn't help but take a few clips. The big boys were so wound up the hardest part of baby-sitting was saying goodbye! Luke was hysterical; poor kid needed a nap today.
5 days ago
6 comments:
That was hysterical. I wish I had half their energy. Braxton's little legs can really go and the two of them laughing was just contagious.
I love this! They're like 'Please, no cameras. We're just out for a bike ride and here's the paparazzi.'
sooo cute!
So cute, how is Heidi? I need to talk to her, I will have to track her down :) The boys look like they had fun.
So cute and how fun!
I love the boys little friendship...they annoy each other, then laugh hysterically and never want to say good-bye! All 4 are such cuties!
Post a Comment