Thursday, September 27, 2007

"Cantaloupe"


Luke is so funny about lining up his toys. Ever since I can remember he has lined up his toys. It first started with his cars. He would drive each car in a particular pattern, slowing down as he reached the other cars as to carefully place the car in a strait line. I love watching him when he does this. I can see the wheels turning in his head.


More recently he has started to add weird things (like sticks found outside) to his toy line up. This particular line-up was very odd. Things weren't strait and exact like the other line-ups. And he proceeded to title his line-up: "I made a cantaloupe." Yes, we have been eating cantaloupe from the garden, but why this is a cantaloupe?- even Luke couldn't explain it!

3 comments:

Danette said...

I love the line up of the shoes. Of course he made a cantaloupe,I can see that clear as day, what is wrong with you? =)
Luke is going to be a well organized little boy, you're never going to find left over lunch in his school desk.

Unknown said...

What a handsome little guy! And so organized!

Aubrey said...

The weird things kids do. I think this is hilarious.