Today at the doctor's office I was surprised to find out that my little is one is in fact little! He weighed in at 19 pounds and 9 ounces! If you any of you didn't know my favorite number is nine so I thought it was pretty cool. I also think it would be cool to have our next baby on 09.09.09, seriously:) But I was surprised to find out that he is only in the 34th percentile for wieght. His height is 29 inches which is the 70th percentile. I guess he will be tall and skinny like his dad! And his head isn't doing too bad at the 78th percentile! Big head, big brain, I sure hope so.
2 days ago
8 comments:
All I can say is that Luke has one fine hat on!
I'm not sure if I buy into any of the percentile stuff. Kids change and go through growth stages all the time and if you took Cohen in tomorrow he could be 2 inches longer and weigh 8 more pounds. Ok so I'm exagerating just a little but my point is if they are healthy and happy, what else matters. I just don't think you and Will can produce anything other than tall and skinny! That should be a compliment =)
that's too awesome!!! why is 9 your favorite? were you born on that day? anywho, thanks for the comment, but i think luke would absolutely love to ride on that slide!! it was so much fun!!
i'll let michelle know about card making. i noticed you're getting pretty crafty yoursefl!!!
tell will, i'll probably be at basketball this saturday. thnkx
What are the boys doing with their arms???
Nine is my favorite because it was my soccer number from 6th grade to senior year in high school. And the boys are waving to me:) I love it when Cohen waves. I tried for like an hour with the video camera to get some good waving, and of course he didn't perform:(
He is a doll! If you want 09.09.09 as your due date you better plan to make time on 12.16.08 :)
Thanks Jill, now we will all know what Hayley and Will are doing on 12/16/08!
I think Payton is going to romp on Cohen if he stays this size at 4 months he was 16 lbs 13 ounces. Better watch out...ha ha ha
What a cute picture or daddy and his boys. Cohen sounds just the right size for Lois, another long lean baby. Lois is 18 months now and I am still not sure whether she has broken the 20 lb. mark. She was in the 15th percentile for weight at her 1 year old check up. You're not going to be one of the peds that tells the mom to start feeding their kid straight butter, or something like that?!
Post a Comment