Beautiful!
What a little photographer you are! These pictures look awesome!
I call it "White Trash." It is the coolest picture. You've got to send it somewhere to be published. I would vote for the King Bed too, especially before pregnancy #3!! Will takes great pictures with any camera.
WOW!!! I must say, I was listening to Alan Jackson's song, "Remember When" while viewing these pics... quite a moment. Beautiful pics!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Beautiful!
What a little photographer you are! These pictures look awesome!
I call it "White Trash." It is the coolest picture. You've got to send it somewhere to be published. I would vote for the King Bed too, especially before pregnancy #3!! Will takes great pictures with any camera.
WOW!!! I must say, I was listening to Alan Jackson's song, "Remember When" while viewing these pics... quite a moment. Beautiful pics!!
Post a Comment