Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Three T and Size Nine


Luke moved up a size in his church clothes! So you are looking at his church outfit for the next 6 months or so:) Boys are so easy; all we do is change up the tie every other Sunday! Luke loves to check himself out in the mirror before he heads out to see his little girlfriends in nursery! Thank you Aunt Phyllis for the hand-me-downs:)

4 comments:

Danette said...

I can't believe how grown up Luke looks. I was just browsing through some of my pics on the computer and had a bunch of Luke at our house playing around with Keion. He is just not that same little boy. Keion said "He's not little anymore, he's all grown up."
Funny how he talkes about his favorite K-ville buddies like he is an adult. Luke is still as adorable as ever.

Kierstin said...

What a little stud! Nothing cuter than a white shirt and tie. I can't wait to have a little boy. It must be so much easier to gel hair then try to comb it everyday and try to think of different ways to comb hair. I don't know how Mom did it with four girls, and further more how Jason's mom did it with 8 girls!!! I have trouble just getting my hair combed.

Michael and Michelle said...

Awesome!! He looks like such a little man. BTW, i love the pic of Will sleeping. I took it and forwarded it to everyone in both quorums. Thanks!!!j/k

Jodie B. said...

I found you!! I cannot believe how big your boys are!! They are both little dolls!!!!