We finally remembered to bring our camera to our garden. I mean the Sweeney/van Beever garden! It is flourishing. It is like a green jungle in there with fruit hidden everywhere. The cilantro is pretty much gone, but there is still so much basil left to use! Luke woke up at 6:30 yelling, "let's go to the garden!"
5 days ago
5 comments:
Yesterday we put our garden spot together. We built three 4x8 raised garden spaces and we're getting inspiration from the "Square Foot Gardening" book. We're excited to do a garden next year.
Those zucchinis are out of control!
The only thing I can think of is work, work, work, when I see a garden. I would like to have one someday but only when I'm ready to put the time into it.
I grew up working in our acre garden and hated every minute of it. Looking back now I realized how many fun times we had while hoeing the corn rows! Luke loves it now but just wait...
Sorry guys, favorites was me, Danette, but I fixed it now. I'm sure I am your "favorite" though!!
Wow that is awesome I am impressed
Hayley, that garden is awesome! You rock! Enjoy all your garden fresh produce!
Post a Comment