Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Swimming and Shooting


Ever since my family has moved out in the country, about 13 years ago, we started the hobby of clay shooting. Does anyone remember Duck Hunt that came with the very first Super Mario Brothers Nintendo game? I used to play Duck Hunt all the time. I remember my sister getting the controller and trying to steer the birds into a crazy flight pattern so I would miss. I think there was a clay shooting option too, but for some reason the birds were a lot easier to shoot. Clay shooting is hard, but fun once you get the hang of it. So one day we decided to take a little break from swimming and do some shooting!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Guns 'n swimsuits. Love it. And I love your little boy's speedo tan line!

Jill said...

That sounds way fun, I loved duck hunt. That and Oregon Trail at school.. good stuff.

Bonnie said...

Wow! It is so beautiful there! You look quite lethal with a gun! Remind me never to get on your bad side! It looks like your trip was so fun. I bet you can't wait to go back! miss you guys!