Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Camping Hammock



I love this picture! Will has been very busy with his ER rotation this month and hasn't had much time to hold Cohen. But when I see him snuggling the little one, I melt. Will went camping with Jeff and Tharren a couple of weeks ago and "had" to buy this hammock. Of course as usual I was very skeptical of any purchases for this camping trip. It started when I made fun of him, well, kind of scolded him for buying a "camping towel." Growing up in CA we never used towels; you drip dry as you tan:) But I was only thinking about swimming; apparently there are many uses for the "camping towel" He said the boys made fun of him too, until they used it for everything! And then I harassed him about a flash light and a fishing pole. Finally I decided to give up when he claimed that the boys said he had to have a hammock! There were many more small purchases; but I LOVE the hammock. It is so comfortable. The fabric is very soft and silky and it just wraps around you so nicely! And best of all, it put Cohen to sleep in less than 5 minutes, in his Daddy's arms!

Oh yeah... he only spent a couple of minutes in the hammock on the trip because there were too many mosquitoes! sad:(

No comments: