Saturday, August 11, 2007

Our Garden




We are getting our first tomatoes! We are excited because we started them late and weren't sure if anything was going to grow. Here is a pumpkin growing on a wooden beam; fruit is everywhere! And we lined up all the cucumbers and zucchini we harvested today! If you didn't already know, you can click on the picture and it gets bigger:)

2 comments:

Wilsons said...

That is awsome! You must have a green thumb!

I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday!!!! I hope you have a great day spending it with your family!

Michael and Michelle said...

You guys are crazy!!! Thanks so much for the veggies. I was worried as to who left them. In fact, I took them to an empty field and detonated them with trinitrotoluene because I thought maybe there were drugs inside them:).j/k Anywho!! Thanks again because we already ate them.