I honestly didn't know Luke could do this all by himself. He has been watching the Signing Time ABC's. So thank you Signing Time:) Also I can't believe I got this on camera. Sorry it's so dark, but when I tried to have him do it in better lighting, the moment was gone. He couldn't even get to E.
I decided to do another take since he kept going! This one is even darker, but his little voice is so cute!
5 days ago
2 comments:
Soooo cute!!! It is amazing how much they grow up in a year. Savor these cute little moments. I can still hear Asia singing the ABC's when she first learned. I remember she would sing them all the time and for everyone, whether they requested to hear them or not. Keep that camera rolling.
That is so cute! I love the way he says the letters, it cracked me up. It's been forever since we've seen you guys, we really need to come over!
Post a Comment