How sweet is my little Cohen. The only reason he seems so little to me is because Luke was always off the charts as a baby. I still feel like I can tote Cohen around without breaking my back. He is such a mama's boy; he has separation anxiety pretty bad right now. As long as I am in the room he is fine. But the second he can tell I am about to leave he cries and chases after me. At times it is heart melting but I usually end up sitting in a room getting nothing done, while the boys play. He is a lot fun and very giggly. I love to tickle him and kiss his neck and watch him explore things. He just started to open cubboards. I love to see him peek his head in and pull some new object out. Being a mom can be very rewarding, especially if you take the time to appreciate the small and simple things your children do and focus on the positive aspects of their personality. I love it when I pick up Cohen and he puts his head on my shoulders, so sweet.
What are those appendages coming out of his neck in the last picture? They can't be his arms, they look like dinner rolls that I could pull apart and eat! Forget munching on his cheeks, I'll take the arms! (he is stinking cute)
6 comments:
So fun! He is adorable and you are such a good mommy! I love the shooting too! Crazy fun! Loved Duck Hunt!!! ;)
What a sweet baby! I want to munch on those cheeks!
What are those appendages coming out of his neck in the last picture? They can't be his arms, they look like dinner rolls that I could pull apart and eat! Forget munching on his cheeks, I'll take the arms! (he is stinking cute)
What a sweetie! I love his tufts of white hair on his head. So cute!
I love these pictures! It shows his personality so well! Way to capture the moments!
Awesome pictures! I love the splashing! You have such an adorable little guy!
Post a Comment