Last week Cohen had an eye cold. It was so sad. When he would wake up in the morning and he couldn't even open his eyes so he would just lay his head back down. He slept in until 8 or 9 every morning, which never happens. We took this picture after one eyeball had opened and the other was still half shut. I had to giggle a little bit because through the goop, I could see his little eyeball moving around. It was so heartbreaking to see him sick, but at the same time sweet because he was so cuddly. It didn't last very long, so that was nice. Then he was back to his normal exploring self. He loves to jam out to music and find crumbs on the kitchen floor. He also likes to eat grass and leaves; but I still can't get him to eat solids yet!
2 days ago
6 comments:
How sad! I am glad he is feeling better :) How old is he now? I seriously love the name Cohen, we actually though of the name while picking out Grants name, but Cohen Sessions sounded to sing songy. Cohen VanBeever though, that is a good name.
Thanks Jill! Cohen is 7 months now. van Beever is a very tricky last name. We struggle a lot to find names we like and sound good with van Beever!
Hi Haley! It was fun to read through some of your blog posts. Hope you guys are doing well!! Drop us a line when you have some time. aadegooyer@Hotmail.com
I loved the video!! I wathced it about 10 times. It is so cute watching him rock out to the music!
Hope he's feeling better!
AW. So sad. Glad he is feeling better! I will watch the video tomorrow when I can turn my speakers on....sleeping people here. Your blog looks great by the way!!!
Post a Comment