Highs in the teens? Are you kidding me? That's what we are in for tomorrow. Maybe that's why 35 degrees can feel warm. I can barely stand walking to my car.
Here are some short little clips of the boys. Of course I didn't capture any of Cohen's sweet moves, just Luke's fluid hips, but you can see a glimpse of his feisty personality from his facial expressions. His little personality is showing through more each day and I am loving every second of it. He is doing all those things that second-borns learn to do to get some attention. More specifically push number one's buttons. It cracks me up. He waits until Luke isn't looking and sweeps, not just any toy, but of course Lightning McQueen the favorite. And then he runs, yep he books it out of sight. Also, if you get too close you might get face slapped. I am trying to teach him to be "soft" and not laugh every time he does his little slaps with his nose all scrunched up. It is so fun to see the boys play together. It is nice to have them entertain each other; I have been waiting for this day to come for so long. Most mornings I dump some cereal on the floor, two sippy cups and then cuddle up in a blanket for a few more minutes of shut eye and until the heat reaches 70.
2 days ago
7 comments:
I love the first video. It looks like Luke is getting better at dancing. I don't even want to go outside today the wind is blowing so hard. I'm glad I have no reason to go outside.
I can't tell you how hard I'm laughing right now. I wish everyone could watch these with Keion. He is busting a gut and cracking up at Luke, it is seriously too funny. Luke take after you, a hip swaying, club dancer! He really has some moves. I also love that Cohen is more into checking out the video recorder and playing with you. That was fun. You'll have to post some dance moves again.
we have got to hook luke up with dana!!! i love the way cohen always wrinkles his nose. cute stuff...
Wow! Great moves!!! Your boys are just sooo cute!!! Hey, I set my blog to private. Send me your e-mail, so I can ivite you :) rebecca.lutter@gmail.com
Teens!!???! You really need to come here. We are sweating! And then Luke could give Braxton some dance lessons...he is really bad and we need your help!
So cute! Luke sure has the moves! Ayden watched them with me and said..."look luke dancing! I like Luke." I can't wait to get the kids together again!
i love these two cuties! luke has some moves in that last one, i love it!
Post a Comment