It was so cute when SAM arrived at our house this afternoon. The boys were so excited to have him visit. Cohen couldn't leave him alone. He kept hugging him and getting in his face the whole visit. SAM was a bit overstimulated but I think he enjoyed, well at least was entertained watching the boys play.
2 days ago
5 comments:
How sweet is Luke. Looks like they are both ready for another!!!
That was cute hayley. I love watching SAM take in all of his surrondings. I bet he loved the attention. thanks. ANd thank heather for puching me out of the snow. I don't think I can do another winter =)
hey, i need to update my phone picture! cohen is a crack-up! looks like sam got a buzz???? cute boys!
I love it!! I can't wait to have everyone together in April for graduation. All those boys!! Carden will even be there. SAM is handsome! Cohen cracks me up...those faces. He is a card.
ohhh wow!! I love this clip!! It makes me laugh sooo hard!! That is soo crazy to think that when we see everyone again Justin and I will have a LITTLE BOY!!! That is just sooo amazing!! It sure will be fun to see all these cute cousins together!
Post a Comment