Tuesday, January 22, 2008

New Birthday Bike



Life is flying by! The match is fast approaching and we are a trying to decide. It is very comforting, more so for Will, to have received handwritten cards expressing interest from each of the programs. Will has also been working on a forever long power point presentation so I have neglected blogging for a while. Not that I have been really good at the "journaling" part anyways. Despite life flying by, winter is still lingering. I shoveled half the driveway yesterday while Cohen took a nap and Luke watched TV (something I am getting very lenient on because of the lack of things to do inside). There was at least 6 inches of snow, so I only made it halfway before Luke peeked his head outside to tell me that Cohen was crying and awake from his nap (which are very short these days-an hour tops). But I can't complain, the boys are very self-entertaining and I have even started showering while they are both awake and playing. I still get a little bit nervous as to what they will get into, but for the most part they play pretty well together. Meaning no one usually gets hurt to the point of needing assistance:) hehe

Last night we stayed up late playing games with Justin and Marin. We played Cities and Knights and it took forever. Will loves the game, but I enjoy the simplicity of Settlers. These last couple months here in Utah are going to be fun because of Will's laid back schedule and now Justin being done with school we have a lot more time to play games!

6 comments:

DeGooyer Family said...

Good luck on the match - can't wait to hear the results!

Danette said...

I love the progression of Cohen's face from grumpy to happy. What a doll. Fresno, oh ya baby, I'll have somewhere to go in the winter! Oh, wait, I'll have to find some money to get out there first. Oh well, I'll look at your warm pics on the blog and live vicariously through you as I freeze my can off in MI!

Dixon's said...

I can't wait to hear where your next adventure will be!! YOur kids are adorable.

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

"Laid back schedule"??? WHAT??? We totally get shafted every month. Easy shmeezy. I am happy for you though. Although, I still wish we were neighbors, so I could come play!!! =) Happy Birthday Cohen!!

Brynley said...

YOu need to call us when you are playing games. i know Paul loves playing and is always wanting to go play. Call us up. This semester is alot easier on me.

jenny said...

hey the video didn't work!!! cohen is looking like luke and of course acting like him. that looks like a fun toy for winter! hang in there... it's almost over! come to sunny california and soak it up...