Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Click on it!






I can't say enough how much I love having 2 boys. 
They make me so happy.  
Click on it to get a nice close up of their sweet little faces:)

4 comments:

jenny said...

no more kiddie-land photos for you guys! darling. i'm glad you got some "cohen" up. SWEET...

Bonnie said...

Your boys are too cute! I love looking at your blog. You are so creative with this stuff! Such beautiful pictures!

Kierstin said...

Cute boys, but I have to say the same about having two girls. I think the bottom line is that we just love being mothers. I love what you've done with the blog. So professional looking. Can't wait to see you.

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

Hey there! I haven't been on blog for a while. I LOVE all your pictures. Your boys are super super cute and you look like the picture perfect magazine mommy. They are lucky to have you. I am going to Visalia mall tomorrow. I will think of you. ;)