Saturday, January 5, 2008

Bed Time



I was looking at all my picture over the last month and there are a lot of them right at bed time. Why is it as soon as you get all their clothes off they like to run! It is impossible getting them to hold still to get their pajamas on:)

Cohen is getting so smart. He is watching all of us very closely. He loves to give kisses with a wide open mouth, steal Luke's cars when he isn't looking, and laugh a really fake laugh when he toots! He loves any phone because his favorite word is "hi!" He holds the phone right to his ear and walks all over the house saying hi! His other two words are "ba" for ball and "mama" Also he is really tough. I caught Luke standing on Cohen's stomach the other day and Cohen didn't even cry. They also like to wrestle and jump around on Luke's bed. Cohen gets landed on and taken down a lot and he just laughs.

3 comments:

David said...

great, just what you needed, one more riding toy!

DeGooyer Family said...

He has such beautiful eyes!

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

I think both your boys are absolutely adorable! I do LOVE the picture on the far right of Cohen! It is so sweet and cute and witty and snuggly all in one! All are great shots!