Saturday, January 5, 2008

Luke and Braxton

Here is Luke and his friend Braxton! They always do a great job of making and mess and having a lot of fun. Luke talks about Braxton all the time and sometimes even pretend plays with him, or names a toy Braxton when he is not around. He asks for him everyday and is such a little copy cat when they are together. I can't believe we only have 5 months left to play together! I look forward to hanging out with Braxton's mom just as much:) And Luke would tell you that Spence and Cohen play together so everyone has a friend.

5 comments:

David said...

oh no! Luke's italian icehouse is really destroyed? i'm sad.

christine said...

So where are you guys headed for residency? Did you post that and I missed it?

hayley said...

Nope, I wish I could post where we are going. But we won't know until March 20! Probably Phoneix or Fresno CA

Erin said...

That looks like a boys heaven!

Unknown said...

What a fun group of friends! How perfect that you both have two boys and you can relate so well. I love this picture. Looks like the remains of one HUGE box. Very cool.