I am on the Enrichment Committee and we planned a "Hair Do's and Dont's" mini-class night. My friend Jenni who was doing the class asked if anyone wanted their hair cut. Of course I quickly raised my hand without thinking twice. I never seem to find the time to get my hair cut. I never know what I want and I always think I can grow my hair out and wear it down but I can't. So this was the perfect opportunity. She had me come over the day before the class and cut and highlighted my hair for FREE. I told her to do whatever she wanted and just work her magic. And she did. Will loves the change of course and I just wish it was summer. Short hair feels so good. And goodbye headaches from wearing it up everyday! It is also nice because now my bangs are almost the same length as my hair. It was so fun chatting with Jenni and she even gave me a huge bottle of nice hairspray and some really cool shampoo and conditioner for free. She is also my visiting teacher. I am so lucky! To bad it only took us a year and a half to become friends. That is the worst part about moving leaving behind all the awesome people you meet and make friends with!
2 days ago
14 comments:
Very mod and the cut looks awesome on you. You are right, it is very similiar to my cut. I actually went back and got mine cute even shorter and more angled towards the front but the same basic cut nonetheless. I don't know about you but I totally felt like I lost an instant 5 pounds!
I also love that I use less shampoo, less conditioner, and less time combing my hair. If anyone is thinking about cutting their hair...DO IT!!!
So cute!! I love it. I think I want to get my hair cut when spring comes, but Paul wants me to grow it out. We'll see :) Your haircut makes me wish I had straight hair so I could get a cute do like that.
wow, way CUTE! do you have to straighten it or use a curling iron? it for sure beats the old pony tail! next move don't wait so long to make new friends - assert yourself to the max... lots of good people in the world!
woohooo hot mama :) you look wonderful like always, I love this cut on you.
I love it!! You would look cute with any hair do.
That is a great hair cut and it's looks great on you!
Great haircut!!! It's always scary to go so much shorter, but it looks so great on you!!!
That is SO cute! I love it!!!
I love it!! Too cute!!
Hayley, this is such a great cut for you!!
SOOOOO cute and SOOOO brave! I am thinking of cutting....but am too chicken....maybe during summer? But, you have a cut I REALLY like, so I will bring your picture in with me!!!! (Granted it probably won't look as fab on me...I need more hair I think). It looks so cute on you! Way to go!
I love it! You are so beautiful! I can't wait to see you guys today!
That is such a cute look on you!
sooo cute!! Love it!
Post a Comment