Wednesday, January 2, 2008

More Sledding

The boys didn't like sledding too much. Every time they went down the hill their little faces would be completely covered and snow. Luke preferred swimming in the indoor pool, so did I, because it was heated. Will on the other hand loved sledding. He went almost everyday and had a blast. I didn't mind going if we got a ride up to the top of the hill but it was impossible keeping up with Will and his long legs. Maybe I couldn't' keep up because I can't remember the last time I exercised! But I did manage to capture the flag once, when I went slow and used my feet to steer!

3 comments:

Brynley said...

Love the new blog. I love all the pictures. they look so artistic!!

jenny said...

tooooooo freeezzing for me. no wonder the boys got sick! grabbing that little flag does look fun, though.

Danette said...

I just love the sledding pictures. That is what winter is all about. I'll have to remember the flag idea next time I go sledding!