Hey Hayley! Macie really needs to see luke! How's your week next week? like tues? Also, those cheesecakes looks sooooo yum! good job! and your pages are so cute.
Everytime I look at your blog, I LOVE the picture at the top right of your template (under "the van beevers"). It is so picture perfect with the lighting, snuggling, his content/wheels turning look, your happy mommy gaze and perfect magazine looking touch of the hair. How cute!!! Although all the pics of your kids are cute, some are timeless. This is one of those special ones captured.
Thanks Ashley! I use all the free stuff floating around on the internet. A lot of shabby princess and I change the colors in photoshop. But I can't believe how much free stuff there is in on the internet!
6 comments:
Hayley!! I need your email address! Will you email me? taralofley@gmail.com
I've privatized my blog. Thanks babe!!!!!
What is he looking at? He is so cute! And what is Will showing us the size of? hummmmm? (At the top of you page)
Hey Hayley! Macie really needs to see luke! How's your week next week? like tues? Also, those cheesecakes looks sooooo yum! good job! and your pages are so cute.
Everytime I look at your blog, I LOVE the picture at the top right of your template (under "the van beevers"). It is so picture perfect with the lighting, snuggling, his content/wheels turning look, your happy mommy gaze and perfect magazine looking touch of the hair. How cute!!! Although all the pics of your kids are cute, some are timeless. This is one of those special ones captured.
I LOVE this page. Where do you find all your digital scrapbooking stuff?
Thanks Ashley! I use all the free stuff floating around on the internet. A lot of shabby princess and I change the colors in photoshop. But I can't believe how much free stuff there is in on the internet!
Post a Comment