that was such a fast year. it seems like yesterday that she was born. i'm glad she has a present to open! my favorite picture is the last... so cute! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JADE!!!
I just really can't believe she is 1! That should be Luke! I sure am jealous of all your sunshine! i am dying here! Especially being pregnant! Miss you guys!
6 comments:
that was such a fast year. it seems like yesterday that she was born. i'm glad she has a present to open! my favorite picture is the last... so cute! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JADE!!!
she is just such a cool girl ijust love it!!!!
Yay!! Happy Birthday Jade. So cute opening her presents. Fun, fun!
Time flys! what a beautiful little girl! Happy Birthday Jade!
She looks so grown up in these pictures! I love all of her different expressions in them. What a beautiful girl!
I just really can't believe she is 1! That should be Luke! I sure am jealous of all your sunshine! i am dying here! Especially being pregnant! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment