You know how pico de gallo doesn't taste the same without garden fresh tasty tomatoes? Will added pineapple to ours and it made it a lot better. You should try it!
Hayley....must I say this every time...I STINK at checking blogs! I am so impressed with your regular posts! So, every time I come back to blog....every 6 months or so, your kids are ALL grown up! They are SO cute! I will have to leave it at that.....they are just SUPER CUTE! =) Hope you are enjoying "winter". Hehe. right. Hugs my friend!
6 comments:
that looks very, very good! we've made mango salsa before too. it's another fruit you can try.
made it and loved it. thanks will. (ps. mine did not look quite as perfectly cut up as yours!)
Hayley....must I say this every time...I STINK at checking blogs! I am so impressed with your regular posts! So, every time I come back to blog....every 6 months or so, your kids are ALL grown up! They are SO cute! I will have to leave it at that.....they are just SUPER CUTE! =) Hope you are enjoying "winter". Hehe. right. Hugs my friend!
That looks so good! You can't go wrong with pineapple.
yum!
I could eat a LARGE bowl of that right now. I love how you guys are so into Fresh food and gardens! So inspiring!
Post a Comment