He asked for his training wheels off and what do you know he can ride! It is so rewarding to see your children succeed. Lately I have been thinking about how important it is to let your children struggle and suffer the consequences of life and their decisions. Growth comes from opposition but it is so difficult to see them hurt. Having faith that the hard time will end and it will make them stronger makes it easier.
I love being a stay at home mom. It brings so much joy and fulfillment to my life. It brings me happiness because I know it is where my Heavenly Father wants me to be. Everyday I am amazed at how many teaching opportunities I have. Children are little sponges with complete trust in you. I can't imagine missing precious moments of teaching them who we are, why we are here, and where we are going. Even something as simple as teaching them to ride a bike is so important to me. I am grateful to be able to stay at home everyday with these little ones even if it is HARD WORK:)
7 comments:
WOW!!! THat is awesome!!!! I love being a stay at home mommy too!!! I think it really dawned on me about how I need to really TEACH while being home. I thought about activities I can put together to teach Carden and even started dancing around showing him how we can move all our body parts!!! It has made things really fun. You just forget that they are learning everything from their mommy!
great thoughts. I really enjoy them. I can't believe cohen can ride his bike so fun. I wish we could get outside more. I feel like all day I'm telling sam no inside. I'm so happy cohen has his big brother to look up to. Is that jade yelling in the background??
That is Cohen yelling a happy yell because he was so excited!
YEAH Cohen! That little bike sure beats the BIG one mom had to learn on! Amen to your stay-at-home discourse :-)
Sweet!! Gotta catch up with big brother and they can go so much faster with out the extra drag. I think I am ready to bump Chase up from a trike to a bike with training wheels. Goodwill time.
Wonderful post Hayley. I agree completely. Being a stay at home mom is such a blessing! I miss you and think you are one awesome mom and that your kids are just adorable. Maybe one of these days soon I will start blogging again.(= For now I enjoy yours!! (=
You are my hero.
And, I don't think my kids will ever learn to ride or swim so long as we live in this frozen land. ;) YAY Cohen.
Back to you. You are my hero. I love your attitude and thoughts. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment