Thursday, February 18, 2010

Jade Walking

That's my hootenanny beeping in the background, it was delicious. We had it with jam and whip cream. I need to be better about making breakfast. The boys are hungry all the time and I think if I would start out with something other than cereal in the morning we would make it past 9 for snacks! Today is supposed to be 70 degrees, wahoo. I love life in the sun!

3 comments:

jenny said...

wow, they grow up quick. so many new achievements in the first year of life. i am glad you are getting some rib-stickin' food down those boys in the morning. oatmeal needs to become a fav since it should be in food storage! fond memories of your childhood :-(

Melissa said...

Way to come through on my request for footage, Hayley!
She is adorable! She looks like a natural!
Jealous of your 70 degrees, but you will be jealous of ours in July :)
Give your kids a metaphorical squeeze from us.

Heather said...

She is SO GOOD! I keep thinking Annie's close since she's been standing by herself for months, but I guess she's just taking her time :)