Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Vacation



Will had a week of vacation. He managed to finish up some projects, paraglide, play basketball, go to the driving range and relax. We attempted the farm show but Cohen got a nasty ear infection; although we did get to hang out with family for a bit.

I took the boys to the dentist the other day and the assistants were amazed at my "well behaved" children; this is the benefit of having shy children. The boys did everything they were told and barely let out a peep. Jade was entertained watching the majority of the time until she discovered some dental tools she had to have. They love the dentist for the prizes, the mouth sucker thingy, and a new toothbrush. I think they will like it as long as they don't get cavities. We did find out Luke has two loose teeth! Cohen's bonded tooth looks good but he says there is a 40% chance of it abscessing.

The weather is gorgeous this week in the upper 60's and we have been outside a lot. Jade is learning to walk on uneven territory and loving the freedom of the outdoors. I love oxi-clean! Will has two easier rotation these next months so I am excited to have him around for church and dinner. It sure makes life easier.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Gee, we miss you guys. I am so glad that you are doing well. How bout some footage of Jade walking? I bet she has grown!
Jealous of your weather!

Brynley said...

cute pics. I love cohen's arm around jade. your kids are so big!!! is jade in 24 month? Where did luke get his small teeth?

justin said...

it was sure fun to see you guys even if it was only for one day!

Bonnie said...

I just love your cute little family! Are Jades eyes green? I'm so glad things are slowing down for you!

Anonymous said...

could your kids be any cuter? I love it!

hayley said...

Jade's eyes are a dark grey blue; I wouldn't be surprised if they changed like Luke's.