Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Golden Birthday

Luke turned 5 on the 5th! We went out to lunch, celebrated in class, and had friends over for cake and ice-cream. He got a golf club from his dad, went to the driving range and mini golf too. He is getting really strong. He has mastered the monkey bars and loves climbing up everything! He started reading a couple months ago, he loves helping his siblings and going to school, and he says Ramen noodles are his favorite food.

10 comments:

DeGooyer Family said...

Cute picture!! You are a FUN mom!

Aubrey said...

A golf club!?! And I thought my kids metal baseball bats scared you!!!

Danette said...

5 already? That is just crazy. I remember when that little dude was born, changed your life and anatomy forever!!!
A girl in our ward just had a little boy and they named him Max. I thought of Luke. He will always be Luke/Max to me!!! Luke is my fav name though. Looks like he had a great birthday.

jenny said...

AMAZING! We don't have any rock climbers in the family yet. Oh, the things boys will do. Good thing you live so close to the sierras! Happy Birthday Luke!

Brynley said...

your boys are climbers. I love cohen jumping on the bed. Sounds like Luke had a great b-day!!!! Hayley you look so good in the pic and jades hair looks light in the movie. I miss seeing you guys!!

Brynley said...

what happened to cohen's head?

Kadie said...

wow 5! You know it is all due to the noodle dance! Which we still do in our house! Oh the fun times! Happy late birthday Luke!

Bonnie said...

Happy Birthday Luke! I love the video! And that he loves roamen noodles!

Ritters said...

He told me at church that he loved noodle soup. So cute and cheap I might add. That is the only kid of soup my kids will eat.

McGuire's said...

Happy birthday Luke!!! Wish you still lived upstairs so we could have celebrated with you! Hope you're still dating Macie in 16 years!