Sunday, January 31, 2010

Weekend(s) Project

7 comments:

jenny said...

awesome job will! looks great!

Brynley said...

i like was this a good will find?? SAM like the picture above the dresser and asked can we watch nemo. The scuba diver scares him though. are girls are one this month?! crazy. Happy b-day to luke on the 5th!!!!!!!!!!!!! Golden B-day. You should use mom's extra fabric and make caps for the kids that come to his b-day =) more work I know.

Amy said...

Yeah you did it! Looks good!

hayley said...

Yep, it is from the good will. The before picture is of the night stand. We have the night stand in our family room and I like the way it looks "as is" with our couches.

McGuire's said...

You are guys are so good at that!

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

SO impressed! Not surprised but SO impressed. What kind of paint did you use? I am thinking of painting an old wood stand we have.

hayley said...

Thanks! ALthough I can't take credit. Will spray painted (OSH brand) it with 3 coats. It took a little more than he thought. He power sanded it first.