
Will was home standing Jade up trying to make her walk and it happened. The first steps are always so exciting. With each kid I have been ready for the crawling to stop and the walking to begin. I get tired of the pants getting ruined and dirty; also them eating weird stuff off the ground making them even dirtier. Winter makes it worse. I want to let Jade outside but the ground is so wet and cold. Even if they can get into more trouble walking its cleaner and I like that. I realize she will still eat weird stuff but hopefully less since it won't be in her face all the time.
5 comments:
I can't believe how big everyone is! It's so crazy, I have to make a trip to california to meet Jade, she's getting cuter by the day.
You're such a chill mom, i love it. :) Yeah for jade! Your baby is walking...ready for #4 hayley???
Way to go Jade! I love it when they are done crawling! How fun!
That's amazing!! Annie will stand up all by herself and stay standing but hasn't even attempted steps yet. Jade's hair is getting so long and I love all those teeth. She's a beauty, good thing she's got two older brothers to watch out for her :)
how fun that she is walking. ty isn't even close to being mobile yet. he just turned 8 months and isn't even crawling. oh well. makes life easier for me for now. glad that will could be there for her first steps!! our husbands are crazy busy!
Post a Comment