Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Tradition


We have been making caramel apples the past three years for Christmas. The first year was ok, the second year the caramel was too soft, this year a little too hard. Will always finds a way to make his look good despite the circumstances. These apples are easier said than done!


7 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my goodness that looks awesome! Now I really really really want a caramel apple.

Leiah said...

they always frustrate the heck out of me!

jennifer said...

Yummy!

Kierstin said...

I thought in the end they turned out very good. They were perfect for eating at room temperature. If you put them in the frig the carmel got to hard and broke your teeth. I think I ended up eating four carmel apples over the last week. Now onto the pretzels. Yumm!!

Danette said...

I just went to a class on making caramel apples. There are so many hidden tricks. I thought it was going to be easy, that's why I signed up, plus I wanted to eat them, but in the end, I really had to pay attention.
Those look reall good even if they were being difficult to make.

Bonnie said...

yum!!! I want one!

Unknown said...

You'll get it next year!! Will made a great presentation!