I call Cohen my child with preferences. He knows what he likes and he will let you know! I caught him dumping water onto a plate full of cheez-its. He told me he doesn't want them to be crunchy as he put another soggy cheez-it in his mouth.
looks like fun!!! SAM wants to eat the dough. I think luke looks like sam a little. I can't believe how fast everyone is growing up. The kids need some aprons!!!!
4 comments:
looks like fun!!! SAM wants to eat the dough. I think luke looks like sam a little. I can't believe how fast everyone is growing up. The kids need some aprons!!!!
So much fun and so easy. Will do again in the future. The apples are to hard for sun little kids.
cookies - best activity yet! great photography on the apple!
Your boys are so grown-up!
Post a Comment