Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas



I am barely getting the hang of all the adult responsibilities Christmas brings. No Christmas cards made it out this year. I forgot about a teacher present until I saw the other kids handing in theirs along with a present for each kid in the class. But we did make it to the neighbors!

5 comments:

Newton said...

Don't we wish we were back in elementary school!! Kids have it made!!

Brynley said...

Sooo pretty!!!! I forgot to make gifts for all Paul's agents and bosses. I'm glad the neighbors got something

Melissa said...

super cute jars! Looks like Will's been up to his craftiness again :)

Bonnie said...

Too cute! I wish I still was your neighbor!

Melanie said...

Beautiful jars! I didn't get around to the neighbors this year. I'm bringing around something for the New Year hoping that will make up for it.