
Jade weighed in at 20 pounds and was 28 inches tall. I guess this made her a little heavy for her height. Like I said the girl can eat. Although, she hasn't doubled her birth weight yet(usually happens by 4 months) so I'm not too worried. She hums while she eats and rocks too sometimes. It makes me laugh. It reminds me of when I was a kid I liked to dance when I was eating something good. I finished nursing her this week; it feels great to be done. Only her left foot turns in and the dr. wanted to prescribe some kind of shoe. I was asking what's the big deal, I guess she won't ever be a ballerina. He ripped up the prescription because I didn't mind if it was just a cosmetic thing. I think pigeon-toed is cute. Luke and Cohen are pigeon-toed.
I took Cohen in for his three year at the same time. We were there for two hours. I had to take Cohen to the bathroom while holding Jade. That's always fun especially since his pants were a little tight so he needed help. He weighed in at 34 pounds and was 38 inches tall. I think that put him around 70% which kind of surprised me. I thought he seemed smaller. The dr. said, you probably think he's a picky eater, I chuckled and said no way. You put the three together and now I like shopping at Costco.
4 comments:
I wish Leah weighed more. I took her yesterday and she is only 19lbs. and 31 inches. her height is good but her weight is low. He said if her weight doesn't pick up her height will slow down. She is almost 17mths. The boys were well over 20lbs by this point.
Cohen is so big. My poor SAM is going to get beat up by all the cousins. Go costco. I'm not ready for that...sam hardly eats anything. he is not picky..he just doesn't eat alot. He loves drinking milk. I'm glad you are done nursing...I'm jealous. Jade is so cute I love her hair.
So fun to hear how your kids are growing! I feel like I need to get a club membership too. I can't believe how much my kids can eat!
Pigeon-toed is so cute. and Costco is like disneyland to us. (kind of) I love it. Grocery shopping with samples and a churro at the end.
Post a Comment