WOW!!! I LOVE it!! that is soooo dang cute!!! can Will come over and finish the chairs outside on the patio!!?? hee hee
looks great but you must always give us a before and during, as well as after shots! is there a hint of red on the drawers? what will you do with the chair???so fun....
I love it! You do amazing work. I have a kitchen that I have been working on for Morgan for ONE year!! Maybe you could come and finish it for me?? :)
i like. I like how your home as one style. I like how everything goes together.
I love it! Where do I get mine???
I love all your upcycled stuff. And cute idea with the hooks on the side! Good job.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
WOW!!! I LOVE it!! that is soooo dang cute!!! can Will come over and finish the chairs outside on the patio!!?? hee hee
looks great but you must always give us a before and during, as well as after shots! is there a hint of red on the drawers? what will you do with the chair???
so fun....
I love it! You do amazing work. I have a kitchen that I have been working on for Morgan for ONE year!! Maybe you could come and finish it for me?? :)
i like. I like how your home as one style. I like how everything goes together.
I love it! Where do I get mine???
I love all your upcycled stuff. And cute idea with the hooks on the side! Good job.
Post a Comment