Luke lost his first tooth. I don't know what made me smile more; Luke's huge grin and twinkling eyes (I should have video taped it) after daddy pulled out his tooth or daddy's bedtime song about the tooth fairy. He sings to them every night- different tune different lyrics. They are always bummed when he is gone and I sing the same old I am a Child of God.
Also earlier today Cohen broke his fall off his bike with his teeth. He had a horn in his mouth and went off a curb. It broke off the bonding on his front tooth and made two of his bottom teeth loose. I think the bottom teeth will tighten back up but I think its back to the dentist to get the top tooth bonded again.
Jade molars are popping through on the bottom. She is drooling like crazy but still sleeping like a log.
3 comments:
Wow! What a big boy! Losing teeth!
oh wow - so will Braxton be loosing teeth soon? Weired! Merrill pointed out that Tad was only 3 years older then Braxton and Luke are now when we met....we are getting old!
Post a Comment