sooo CUTE!! Oooo I love that blue on you. SO glad your getting use out of that dress...or did mom make it a shirt. B/c yeah it was way short!!! That is just the cutest picture ever!!! Your BEAUTIFUL!
Oh Jade has my hair do!!!! haa haa. She is so cute. I can't wait until Brooke has hair which will be in LIKE FIVE YEARS!!!
5 comments:
sooo CUTE!! Oooo I love that blue on you. SO glad your getting use out of that dress...or did mom make it a shirt. B/c yeah it was way short!!! That is just the cutest picture ever!!! Your BEAUTIFUL!
Oh Jade has my hair do!!!! haa haa. She is so cute. I can't wait until Brooke has hair which will be in LIKE FIVE YEARS!!!
They love you!
You are such a hottie! Miss you!
Your kids are as gorgeous as you are!
Beautiful Hayley and beautiful kiddos. Wish we lived closer and could have our kids play together.(=
Post a Comment