Luke's been working on this the past couple weeks. He's even got the 7 year old neighbor boy trying to do it too. Cohen is loving his big boy bike. He likes to steer all crazy. It's pretty cute.
Totally radical!! I can't believe he can do that already. I remember doing stuff like that in the hood and also seeing who could make the longest skid mark. Good times.. Cohen is doing a good job on his bike too. Have fun at jury duty today!!
WAY COOL!!! that is so fun. Big boys riding bikes together! Has he ever slide with the bike>?? talk about asphalt burn!!! ewww. Well, that is really awesome.
Too cool - I wish we had our stuff so I could get Braxton to try to LEARN how to ride a bike....he is such a chicken. He wont try something till we MAKE HIM CRY and then he loves it.
5 comments:
that is awesome luke!!!! Way cool. Looks like fun. I wish cohen and luke were here to teach sam to pedal on his bike. =)
Totally radical!! I can't believe he can do that already. I remember doing stuff like that in the hood and also seeing who could make the longest skid mark. Good times.. Cohen is doing a good job on his bike too. Have fun at jury duty today!!
WAY COOL!!! that is so fun. Big boys riding bikes together! Has he ever slide with the bike>?? talk about asphalt burn!!! ewww. Well, that is really awesome.
Look at your boys they have grown up so much this last year! How fun!
Too cool - I wish we had our stuff so I could get Braxton to try to LEARN how to ride a bike....he is such a chicken. He wont try something till we MAKE HIM CRY and then he loves it.
Post a Comment